Sunday 7 April 2019

A GOODBYE..



When I moved to Pune and joined my first job in the IndusInd bank, it was a difficult time for me. Though I was learning and grasping things at a faster pace still the survival here seemed a little harsh. After about 6 months, I thought I should look for an alternative job. In Jan 2017 when you joined this branch that was the time my perception started changing about the organization.

The way you give space for work to all employees is simply amazing as it makes people dedicated toward the work. This is what I felt here working in the last two years with you and people who worked in the branch.

"A man can be judged by listening to other people behind his back". And you earned a lot of respect among the subordinates. This shows that you are an appropriate man for the leadership position. I learned a lot from you and I'll miss you always. More than a boss you are a leader who not only thinks about your own benefits but also the upliftment of the subordinates. Your one of the best qualities is people management which makes you a smart person and I always adore this.

My reactions and expressions rarely show what I feel so I chose to write. I just want to thank you for everything and I am lucky that I worked with you. There are some moments came when I felt a disconnect but I know that was pretty natural and professional. I never had any negative feelings about that. I also want to say sorry If I hurt you or disappointed you in any way

Your passion and dedication towards work are incredible, which still making people difficult to believe that you are leaving the bank. I am sure everyone in the branch will miss you and the environment in the branch which is set by you.

Wish you "Fair Winds and Following Seas, Sir"


- Prateek Dixit

No comments:

Post a Comment